Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've got a new toy

Last year when I bought my new mac, I also purchased a Wacom Tablet (because when you're dropping a few thousand, what's an additional few hundred?!).  I was told I could bring it back if I decided I didn't like it.  Well, what I didn't know was that I had to take it back within 14 days...I assumed I had a month.  Long story short, this brand new, great piece of equipment has been sitting unused in the box in the back of my closet for the past year.  So, what better thing to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon than finally get it out and play with it?!  Sadly, I'm afraid it will take me another year to really learn all of its bells and whistles.  But for now, I will take simple pleasure in drawing on everyone's photos; and whose better to start on than my own. :)  

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

wow-we just got photo shop-??????-i love your bottle of orange blossom water.

our little love nest said...

Hi! Can you let me know if you ever do a fine art photo with the ferris wheel card you have? I so want it for a photo wall we have in our home. I went to your site through oldflowers4me blog, I love your photos on etsy. Green with jealousy of your mac btw!
Dee (from "our little love nest) blog http://deesullivan.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...