Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt

As encouragement to get out & start learning my camera better, I requested two of my favorite people to send me a list of things that they wanted me to photograph today as I get out & explore with my camera.



This is the list they have assigned to me:
  • Something small that would fit in our mailbox
  • The essence of new York
  • New York sports
  • Broadway
  • People in love
  • Family
  • Poverty
  • Fashion
  • Central park
  • A tie to Indiana or Louisville
  • From the bottom of a building looking up
  • Big body of water
  • Small body of water
  • Something musical
  • Some thing from a movie
  • Graffiti
  • Something Orange
  • A bridge
  • A taxi cab
  • The letter m
I'm excited to share what I find.  I will post them soon, but for now, I'm off to go enjoy this gorgeous day!

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I"d like a photo of a fabulous NYC postoffice....or at least a very cool mail box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...