Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

This is going to be a fabulous year; I just know it.
This is the best I have felt at the end of a year and the start of a new one in so long and I really think that it is because of one of the resolutions I made last year (and kept). I kept a thankful journal all year. Every night before I go to sleep, I write 3 things for which I'm thankful. This small action has really helped me keep my focus on all that I do have and it makes me feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world.
You should try it; it works wonders - I promise.

1 comment:

melodie said...

I love the new layout and I love love that you are super thankful. YOu have many things to be thankful for. This is an exercise I should try. Right now, one of the things that I am most thankful for is you for a soul mate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...