Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yumminess for dinner

So I realize I should not become a food photographer, but I had to share my most recent dinner obsession. It's SO simple to make & sooo yummy.

What you need:
garlic
olive oil
salt
pepper
grape tomatoes
spinach
shrimp
feta cheese
lemon
parsley

Pre-heat oven a bit at 450F.
Put olive oil (about 3Tb), garlic, salt & pepper in a baking pan. Toss in tomatoes & coat them with the oil. Put this in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, add the shrimp for about 5 minutes before you throw in the spinach. Let this go for another 5 to 10 minutes. Once the shrimp looks pink & ready and the spinach has wilted, take out of the oven (and turn the oven off - yes, I need these sort of reminders). Sprinkle feta cheese, lemon juice and parsley into the tomato-shrimp goodness.

I like to eat this with whole wheat pasta, but you can also just enjoy it with a nice baguette.

2 comments:

melodie said...

This looks so good! I am making this yumminess this week.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Now that looks yummy.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...