Monday, June 20, 2011

Through the Rabbit Hole




As I fell through the rabbit hole of the blog world this morning, I came across these fabulous pancakes via Robin Baron's blog who linked me to How Sweet it is where you can find the fabulous recipe.
These pancakes just make me giddy with excitement & I cannot wait until next weekend to try them!
I thought they were appropriate to post today because they just scream "BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!" And today is my dear friend Melodie's birthday.
Happy Birthday Melodie!


3 comments:

Robin Baron @ Simplifying Fabulous! said...

Thanks for the mention! Please let me know how they turn out. I never ended up making them and it's still on my to-do list! YUM!!

cursivearts said...

Those look delicious!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

They look great - and what a nice Happy Birthday to your pal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...