Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brimfield, here we come!

For the last 11 years, I have been going to 
Brimfield Antique Show at least once a year. 

There are always some quirky items that make you smile and some mysteriously weird items that make you scratch your head. 

While over the years I have gone with friends and family, I find that I am usually perusing this wonderland solo.  So I am extra excited for the show this year because some of my best friends are going to join me this weekend to wander through the fields buying amazing things that we never knew we HAD to have. 

In excitement for the weekend I'm posting the photos below that I took in September of 2005 at the show.  The eclectic collections always make for great photo opportunities.  













1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

OK. Now you have done it. I am so officially jealous I could scream. Some day I will get there and go with you. If you see any packs of old letters pick 'em up for me, ok? Have fun. Oh--and I got your cool envelope and letter too. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...