Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh Brimfield, how you make my heart sing...

During my visit on Saturday, I took the least amount of photos and bought the least amount of goodies than ever before at the Brimfield Antique Show, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a blast!  

I think my lack of active purchasing may have had something to do with the magnum of champagne James pulled out of the cooler as we arrived.  The champagne and the pumpkin muffins, along with the hilarious company that joined me, made the 4:15am wake-up call SO worth it. 

 It's official - I am now a vintage suitcase hoarder.  But who could ever pass up two for twenty dollars?!



Brimfield has never disappointed.  
Now, just 8 more months until next time.

3 comments:

Marina said...

I want that suitcases! They are perfect!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Very cool -- love those vintage suitcases sitting out on a NYC fire escape! And I want a pumpkin muffin.

Sister of Icarus said...

That looks so cool - I've always wanted to go. My grandmother was an antique dealer and used to go all the time and would come back with the coolest stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...