Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kenya

I just realized that I still had quite a few photos that I had never posted from my June trip.  Looking back, I realized I had only posted Tanzania previously.  So I figured it was about darn time to add some from Kenya.  Sadly I didn't take any photos with the guys from the office or the fun peeps I joined, so the Masai Mara wildlife will have to do.



Elephants in the distance
The last thing (besides a cheetah) that I had not seen was lion cubs...then the day I drove out of the Masai Mara, we came upon this pride of 7 that included 4 wee-ones.

These Ladies were so close to me, I got a little shaky...I could have reach out the door & touched their backs. 




Lake Nakuru... sans flamingos (sadly)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...