Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things


Spicy Basil Noodles
mmmm


Sook 
The little Thai restaurant 2 blocks from my apartment



3OH!3
I'm officially addicted; headphones stuck to the sides of my head & jumpin' around the studio.  Gotta love 'em even more since they're from Colorado.



The multitudes of Flower Vendors just steps from my front door.


The Flowers I buy from those lovely vendors.


St. Germain Elderflower Liquor
Another addiction...hoping I won't have to seek help for it.  This is the greatest addition to a regular gin & tonic, or just alone with tonic.

2 comments:

melodie said...

need more favorites from you.. I can second the elderflower drink.. yum. spicy basil noodles? sounds yummy.. what was the place in Louisville that had the delicious fake sesame chicken that was divine? I am going to do a favorite list of my own. you inspired me.. want to see more art on yours.

stephrudolph said...

Kym's was the restaurant - Mock Sesame Chicken...Yum! It was on Frankfort Ave, but is now down on Main (I think it's Main), but it has never been the same for me in the new locale. I think the greatest part was that it was never on their menu, you just had to ask for it, but it was their best dish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...