Sunday, August 3, 2008

The new couch



So yeah, I have a studio and in this little studio I have a bed, a table, chairs, a computer, a tv, and now a couch. It is not as crowded as I had imagined, though these photos make it look crowded. I have not figured out what I'm going to do with the 3 rolling "box-tables" that I have. I know at least one of them will go into a closet & hold my art stuff. So, that will eliminate some of the clutter you see in the photos.
I'm happy with my place. I feel really at home here.

3 comments:

melodie said...

awesome.Love the couch! Am typing on iPhone more later. Love ya

Football and Fried Rice said...

Well, you have already managed to make ME jealous - with your AWESOME place. I have always had this single-girl-loft-apartment-New-York-City-dream. Well, with #3 on the way and no college degree - the best I could get is WORKING at the flower vendor stand outside of your place. Sarah Jessica Parker will have to wait another day....

nma said...

oooooh! i love the couch! damn you and your creativity woman! come decorate my place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...